AARTO Training by Liderazgo
This is a Half Day Workshop (Knowledge Accelerator) on Administrative Adjudication of Road Traffic Offences - AARTO
This Knowledge Accelerator is aimed at anyone who owns a vehicle or a fleet of vehicles. People that have attended our training include HR Practitioners, Fleet managers, Supervisors, Managers, Company Proxies.
As AARTO legislation operates on a point’s demerit system, road users who do not understand and comply with this new legislation face possible suspension or having their license revoked. The consequences could be dire for Individuals and Businesses who have their PrDPs, Operator Cards and Licenses taken away.
Aims of this Knowledge Accelerator
- Practical knowledge on how to manage AARTO from an HR perspective.
- Pitfalls of AARTO and how these can be overcome.
- To simplify complex information allowing clients to use knowledge gained effectively and in accordance with the law.
- What does AARTO stand for and the Background of the AARTO Act.
- Fines under AARTOand the Points Demerit system.
- Infringements versus Offences and the lifecycle of an Infringement notice.
- The Courtesy letter, it’s implications and the prescribed process that follows once issued.
- Execution of Warrants.
- Procedures for exercising your right to Representation.
- Nomination of a Driver.